Theme for the article: We often express about our time in India as “Those were the days…! “ Yes, we would like to hear all about your fond memories frozen and kept safe, deep in your minds and hearts. The memories of …your time in the land you loved, with the people you lived and the culture/love you enjoyed. We not only cherish those memories even today but feel that something is missing inside us… when we think about it. Please share those wonderful memories with us.
Guidelines for sending the articles:
- It must be your own/original, unpublished article, suitable/ appropriate for the Kannada commemorative publication.
- Not more than 2 pages, typed double spaced.
- If sending in Kannada please use ‘Baraha or Nudi’.
- Last date to receive your article – 15th of May 2016. Upon the selection of your article, you will be notified by email.
- Editing the length and content of the article to suit the purpose of the publication is strictly at the editorial committee’s discretion. All efforts will be made to preserve the originality and the intent of the article.
- Please send your article by email to – firstname.lastname@example.org (and cc email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)